Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

-Missed flight to italy

I mentioned my troubles at the airport before! well heres another story!
In 2006, when i lived in London i met this totaly fucked up italian! Here i wont made up a name cos ive met quite a few italians and all the names i can think of belong to all of them! Anyway, he lived in italy and he invited me to come for a long weekend! He payed the ticket i was broke as always! I accepted despite him being very bad kisser ( that snake kind ) and had stinky breath!He had a great body tho and seem to adore me!
The flight was friday early morning! the day before i met my that time friend, Jelena...from croatia! ( Jelena is serbian pop singer,that looks like one famous model! thats why i chose this name! all three of them seem to have same plastic surgeon and same SO slutty look! )....she lived in posh St.Johns Wood, in this cute little flat, a bit over the top ( just like her ), with small garden! We met at 2 pm outside Harrods! She wore denim mini skirt, red versace corset and lots of versace chains! while she did some shopping,she also manage to ask some arab staring at me for how much he will buy me!!! Later she bought me Thierry Muglers fragrance and we had a drink at one of the bars, some "coke" she forced me to take and enjoy in the harrods toilets and we went to Sloane street for more shopping! Ive got new Versace sunglasses and a bracelet, she told them im Zidane and they gave us discount! at Dior while trying some heels on, ive realized shes not wearing any knickers.... We went for more drinks, and "coke", she asked another staring guy if he wants to fuck me, and we went to "this" pretencious restaurant in soho for
dinner! Where she right away grabbed waiters ass and asked him if he wants to fuck me, too! sLater he asked me for a number! both pissed, we decided around 2am go home as a i had flight to catch in few hours! She wanted to have a ride and a ride with one of this young boys with rikshas! she picked cute argentinian boy with long hair! I know cos she called me few hours later to tell me all about it! He parked the bicykle outside her posh house, he fucked her, and she chocked him out! she hated strange men sleeping at her house! usually they were just boys, once she laughing said she asked one of them to bring ID, to know if its legal! Im guessing she was around 40, but was hard to tell by all those surgeries! once i went with her to have botox done, she said its vitamines! But what did i know back than!? anyway i reccomend if u havent tried yet! ive had my forhead and loved it!
Btw i missed that flight to italy! i made a huge scene, italian got even more hysterical on the phone, and we never had our date again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario