Mi lista de blogs

lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

addictions


i have a new addiction! ....like i havent been thru enough of them! u name it! drugs,sex ,bulimia,over exercising, overeating and at one point while living in London i tho its really fun getting drunk too



this time, i discovered ebay shopping! being more specific, vintage fashion magazines! But i set myself boundaries! Vogue, Elle, Bazaar from 1989 to 1999, but even after 2000 is good too! which reminds me!!! why i feel so incredibly guilty for this my little pleasures!?....bcos it costs fortune and i dont fuck with bankers! But yesterday arrived my british Vogue, on the cover with Christy Turlington, and i tho its well worthy!!!
My obsession with supermodels started when my uncle brought my cousins few issues of Elle magazines, which i stole from her! and i remember i wanted to b a fashion designer since i was like 7 yo and than i saw George Michaels "too funky",and i was hooked! i was doing the runway walk in my room to that tune like hundred times!
I was fat, ugly, camp and later i grew my hair long,i wanted to look like Marcus Schenkenberg! than i lost weight 1st as anorexic and later bulimic, while overexercising! I was in Milan for fashion week and i remember i wasnt able to wait to get to the apartment to eat all i bought and vomit it right after,instead of going with all the other models to party!

1 comentario: