Mi lista de blogs

miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

today not so funny!!

...yea i flipped! And Lucas is all like " im surprised u got so shocked....."
...erm, there was this total stranger putting the puma on the leash ( the animal, not the sneakers ) thru my car window!







Yea and i saw this priest on news that got caught spending over 17k of church money on sex lines and offering sex for money to couples and women!
just this morning i was thinking how great is it ive opened my eyes and i dont believe Virgin Mary was a virgin and Jesus Christ came to Earth to save us, like i saw on tv yestarday with big letters writing on some church " Jesus completly saves!"!!! Completly?!
i remember my mom forcing me goin to church and i blindly followed the other people repeating like in trance for me empty words! i cannot believe all these people like my mother listens and trust to priest and pope in vativcan! these men wearing clothes, each costing more than my moms monthly salary,preach about humbleness! these men using prostitutes, abusing children preach about chastity!
the other day some other priest here in spain "preached" about women having abortion, loosing their right to be protected from physical and mental abuse,like rape for example!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario