Mi lista de blogs

jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

mental







in 2007, when i got so deep into shit,so deep ive ne ver been before,after ive met "this" guy,i tho i fell in love so much it was hurting me, we were having sex and taking drugs in londo and spain,for almost 2 weeks in row! geez i was so out of it i was spinning around the moon,and not in a good way! 1st of all, i was so broke,i was giving out fliers in London, i had no money even to take the underground,i wasnt paying rent, etc....one day he was doing things to me, i think i had out of my body experience,but who knows maybe i just passed out and was diliussional ...nasty!!!
anyway, i went home,to my mums and ive met online one guy from greek island! he wanted to meet me and i had nothing to do! He sent me ticket so i flew to this gorgeous island!o close to the see u had the feeling u r landing on water! the landing space was s he friend was picking me up! he was half english, hairy, with belly, he stank, had pale saggy skin ....there was nothing attractive about him whatsoever...., dont know if it was the island, the heat or the drugs leaving my system so slowly but i was like under spell! he lived in unfinished house in the hills, with gorgeous view,lots of trees all around where he seduced me and i had amazing sex! he wanted me not to meet my "friend" and instead stay with him, he said he was in love with me! after barely one hour i knew him!
anyway, that guy that invited me to greece, i havent met him still, and it was already the 3rd day. i was staying alone in cheap,but nice hotel, with pool he payed for! things got a bit complicated, but at the end we met! He had gorgeous house with the beach behind his garden, with view on tiny isla only few dozens of meters distand with enough space to fit only old monastery! he owned a tavern, where i went to eat 1st time with czech tour guide girl ive met when lost in town! with my friend we did tours on scooter across the island and i was having an amazing time but i knew i cannot stay there!
some months before ive met a girl from slovakia online, that kept inviting me to Cyprus.Spiro payed my ticket and i flew to cyprus! Once again, new adventure!

P: We are still in touch and we are going this summer with my boyfriend visite him! i cannot wait

2 comentarios: